Skip to content
Always allow your candle to melt and pool right to the very edge of the vessel. This will avoid tunnelling, so you get to enjoy every last drop of wax and delicious fragrance.
- For the best results, burn your candle for 2-4 hours each time (but no longer than 4 hours at a time).
- Be sure to keep your cotton & linen wick trimmed to around 5mm before each use to ensure a nice clean burn. You can do this using wick cutters.
- Keep your candle away from draughts, for example, vents and open windows.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Burn within sight and never leave a burning candle unattended.
- The vessel may become hot during use. So never move a burning candle.
If you're using an oil burner, only use a standard, unscented 4hr tea light. Larger tea lights can get too hot and may damage your burner.
- Although it may seem like a good idea, don't add new melts in with used ones as, this will dilute the scent throw.
- When you're ready to change to a different melt, make sure your tea light is blown out or your warmer switched off. Simply pop out the cold, hardened wax or absorb the warm, liquid wax with a few cotton wool balls or some tissue. Then you're ready to pop in your next (Wick &) wonderful scent!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.